The land acquisition team is experienced in major sectors including:
- Water, gas and oil pipelines
- Road and rail corridors
To maintain service excellence, all valuation staff undergo rigorous training and are required to comply with service delivery standards. Typically, you would describe an Acumentis Acquisition Valuer as follows:
- Registered Valuers and Certified Practising Valuers with the Australian Property Institute.
- Property professionals with a comprehensive understanding of the relevant State, Territory and National legislation relating to compulsory acquisition, resumption and resource compensation.
- Highly experienced at acting as Expert Witness valuers trained to prepare and present evidence in the Courts.
- Operating in a Quality Management Framework with quality assurance and peer review processes.
- Offering unbiased and independent assessment.